Company Vision and Mission
Company Vision and Company Mission: what are the Elber goals?
The Company goals are:
- The improvement of its own reputation on the worldwide market and hence the growth of the number of Clients, the increase of the turnover, the territorial expansion and the entry in new areas of the market;
- The continuous and unconditional optimization of the R&D department to get a complete and all-round ability in the broadcast and telecommunication area;
- The increase of the proper engineering know-how to stay in step with the times and always updated on to the latest technological tendencies.
- The satisfaction of all concerned parties (Clients, staff, providers) and hence:
- the achievement of budgetary goals;
- the maintenance of the occupational level;
- the control of the number of complaints;
- the elevated level of the Client satisfaction;
- the supply contracts of our providers.
- The respect of implicit and explicit contractual commitments;
- The attention to the Client communication;
- The Client assistance.