Based on a Linux embedded OS, the Cleber detects the presence of the boards and shows the related control interface to the user, either through:
- a web GUI (Guided User Interface) and
- a Touchscreen TFT display
Two power sources (AC and DC) are always available; for the DC source, customer can chose between 22-65 Vdc or 10-36 Vdc for site or DSNG applications.
Thus Cleber can host any combination of boards, particular applications and use cases can be considered and described separately.
Cleber is the control unit for Elber's new portable link XPM. In case of:
- transmitter control unit: the chassis is equipped with digital modulator (DVB-S/S2 and DVB-T), up-converter and, if needed, one or more encoders HD/SD (MPEG-2 or H-264)
- receiver control unit: it hosts a digital demodulator, down-converter and decoders.
- DSNG applications: the chassis can be equipped with encoder(s), TS switches, modulator(s), L-band switch and up-converter to C, Ku and Ka band.
Multiple ASI to IP and IP to ASI interfaces are available for the convergence to a broadband network, both on fiber and copper support.
For satellite DVB-S2 contribution to transmitting sites in a TV or radio network, a multistream or single stream receiver is available.
Applications are multiple, you can design your own platform!
For further information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org