TwinWave, the IP-native full outdoor system
Simply unmatchable for costs/performances benefit!
The TwinWave is an IP-native full outdoor system, integrating two radios in a small and easy-to-install housing, to provide extremely high speed connections in 17 and 24 GHz unlicensed frequency bands and 26GHz. Supporting high-level modulation schemes up to 1024 QAM (with future upgrades to 2048 and 4096 QAM), combined with ACM and XPIC capabilities, the TwinWave is the best solution available in the market to achieve, in just one compact housing, a reliable and performing microwave link.
A “real” GIGABIT ETHERNET RADIO, unmatched for costs/performances benefit, TwinWave features a very useful value-added function: actually it is the only Full Outdoor Unit able to be connected to a remote Split-Mount system in the same link, ideal situation for last mile connections from towers to buildings. The integrated Dual Channel Modem supports two active radios to aggregate or switch the traffic between the links in cross-polarization.
Wideband transmissions are supported with CH BW up to 60 MHz @ 17 GHz and up to 80 MHz @ 24 GHz, providing a maximum achievable throughput exceeding 1 Gbps full-duplex.
- Up to 2 Gbps aggregate capacity @ 17 GHz
- Up to 2.5 Gbps aggregate capacity @ 24 GHz
- Up to 1.8 Gbps aggregate capacity @ 26 GHz
- Available modulation schemes: QPSK/16/32/64128/256/512/1024QAM
- Integrated XPIC mechanism
- Customer network data interface:
- 2 x RJ Gigabit Ethernet (100/1000Base-T)
- 2 x SFP (1000BaseSX/LX)
- USB port for safe system recovery
- “In-Band”/”Out-of-Band” Management
- Support of RADIUS Server authentication for users remote access
- Point-to-Point links carrying data, voice and HD video
- Enterprise and private MW networks: OIL&GAS, WISP, UTILITIES, HEALTHCARE, DISASTER RECOVERY, FIBER EXTENDER
- High capacity backhaul and last-mile links
- Stable connections up to 20 Km @ 99,9% availability at highest speed with Integrated antennas
- Patented Circular WG Direct-Mount system for antennas from 0.2 to 1 m
- Remote-Mount system with flex WG connection to any antenna (brand/size independent)
- Full Outdoor to Split Mount compatibility
- FEC – Forward Error Correction with RS Coding
- Hitless and Errorless Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) with dynamic capacity allocation and priority data transmission (PBPS – Packet Based Priority System)
- On-line Ethernet packet compression with reduced length of frames allowing throughput efficiency increase up to 25%
- NAT, Proxy ARP support for effective IP management setup
- Large range of System and Ethernet Counters
- Adaptive Power Control ATPC
- Built-in Network Management System (NMS) – http, https, SNMP v1,2,3, TELNET, SSH.
- Built-in Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester + Built-in Spectrum Analyzer
- Integrated synchronization solution
- AES-128/256 encryption for data confidentiality
© 2002-2016 ~ Elber S.r.l. - V.A.T.: IT-03700020104 - Codice Fiscale: 01070700107
Registered Office: Piazza Colombo, 4/15 - 16121 Genoa (GE) - Italy
Operative Head office: Via Pontevecchio, 42 W - 16042 Carasco (GE) - Italy
Registered in Genoa Chamber of Commerce, under the position N. 01070700107
Social Capital: Euro 100.000,00 e.v. - Registered in Italian R.E.A., under the position N. 250373
Web: www.elber.it - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are receiving this e-mail announcement because you are subscribed to our newsletter.
Should you decide to unsubscribe, simply click here.